2017 Schedule And Registration Details
Facilitator Accreditation is available to both partners and individuals within client organizations. Partner sessions will be held separately from client sessions. Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the Wiley course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for at least two years.
This is a blended-learning course with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions.
April 14—May 23, 2017
Powered by Everything DiSC
- Friday live sessions from 1:00-2:30 pm CT
- April 21, 28, May 5, 12, and 19
- Register by April 7
May 25 – July 6, 2017
Powered by All Types™
- Thursday live sessions from 9:00-10:30 am CT
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
- Register by May 18
Pricing and Registration
Contact your Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner for registration information. Don't have a Partner? We'll be happy to connect you with one!
Find an Authorized Partner
- The live virtual classroom sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect. Please verify that your system has the current version of Flash Player installed. If you are unsure, use this link to complete an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test and install the required free software.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer, rather than a tablet or mobile phone
- Use a recommended browser (free downloads available online):
NOTE: Internet Explorer and Safari browsers are not consistently stable with the video interactives in the online learning platform.
- Meet technical requirements (listed above).
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final, live session. A PDF certificate awarding the participant the credential of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Accredited Facilitator will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion to the Authorized Partner for distribution to their Client.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, they will be allowed one retake.
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness, inappropriate comments, failure to attend, and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued, course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work, he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.
Submit a form here, or you can call us at:
US/Canada: +1 877 735 8383
UK/International: +45 46 33 12 5